600 Degrees Fired Temperature 80% Silver Contain Conductive Silver
for Tempering Glass
LEED-INK produces a great variety of silver-based pastes for the
sector of automotive glasses. Our products are used for the
production of interior rear view mirrors, tempered-glass laminated
windows and windshields for supplementary alarm, radio aerials and
DT5572 silver paste has advantages of good printability &
solderability, high adhesion & resistance stability.
The silver paste is mainly applied on automobile electrically
heated glass(tempering glass, toughen glass) for defroster and/or
It forms the pattern on the automobile glass through the silk
screen printing process. After drying and heating process, the
metal silver conductive wire is formed on the automobile glass.
When the power is electrified, the heat can be generated and the
frost on the glass can be removed.
|Ag Content (%)||78-82|
|Leveling Time||At room temperature, 2-3min|
|Drift of Resistance after Reliability Test (%)||＜10|
|Shelf Life||Six Months from Date of Shipment|
1. High conductivity silver pastes for printing thin lines.
2. Wide firing temperature range
The firing temperature range is wide as 600-650℃ and it could meet
most production process requirement.
3. Good Acid Resistance
Put the sample soaked in 0.1N sulfuric acid solution(at room
temperature) for at least 2 hours, remove the silver layer with
adhesive tape and no Ag transfer, and the resistance drift is less
than or equal to 8%.
4. Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-sulfide properties
Put the sample soaked in 400g ethanol plus 1g sulfur
powder(elemental sulfur) solution for over 2 hours, the surface
shall no significant change(yellow or black).
Why Choose Us?
1. Customiszed production for different paste electrical properties
2. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
3. Regularly train the first-line operators for the paste products
knowledge and the operation skills.
4. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for
5. 3 steps for inspection(self-inspection, mutual inspection,
special inspection) before delivery to guarantee the product